Achie's sweet "YES"

October 23, 2008.
Achie's Birthday.

To start with-- I woke up 7 in the morning to prepare myself in going to church. I decided to walk because I think it serves as a little sacrifice for him, and elicit my baby fats too. *laughs*

Nemo & I went to HTP Church (in our village) -- only to find out that there was no mass going on. So he brought me to a church near his Alma Mater (CCC). Note that I don't have any idea that he'll bring me there. Until he said to me that we're going to another church and brought me to the Adoration Chapel. There we sitted on the floor like indians and had a heart-to-heart talk with God. There I was able to bond with God and at the same time with Nemo on my side. I told everything to God what I feel, what I'm happy about and what I'm thankful for. i include Nemo, my friends and my family in my prayers. Suddenly, nemo went outside and told me that he's just going to wait there until I'm finish having a one-on-one talk with God. After my prayers, I saw Nemo waiting outside, helds my hand, gives me 3 pcs. of white roses and asks "would you be my number one?". I kissed him.

We went to the Church proper. and for the very first time, in 21 years of my existence -- ONLY MITCH has brought me to a church without other people except for the both of us. It was so peaceful and quiet (not taking it too maliciously) we we're so behave that time because we were so focused on having a conversation with God. Stll, I'm so overwhelmed and I feel that, that moment was so UNBELIEVABLE. I love the feeling.

After that, we sightsee his old times during his high school days. He brings up the past for me to know. And aside from being so surprised, he really wants me to see how his past built him up to a better "Mitch". Now, I understand why he's sometimes childish yet matured when it comes to relationships. He's really stronger and better now.

We went to Jollibee to have our breakfast. (It was actually scary because when you look at the front view -- you'll see my dad's motorcycle shop -Motortrade.) Patay ako kapag nakita ako nandun. haha.. good thing it looks like daddy wasn't there after all.

Btw, Nemo told me one thing. He asks me -- "alam mo ba kung bakit kita dinala sa Adoration chapel?" .. then he answers his own question -- "kasi nung birthday ko, sobrang depressed ako noon, malungkot. tapos diyan ako nagpunta, pag-uwi ko ng bahay, umuwi pala si papa galing Saudi tapos naging masaya na yung birthday ko pagkagaling ko ng adoration chapel." -- He points out that if he also brought me there, I will be staying happy until I get home. Magiging masaya ang birthday ko once na nagpunta ako ng Adoration Chapel. Which is nagkatotoo nga! I'm so happy and until now-- hindi ako makarecover.

♥♥♥ Achie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PLUG: Nemo Chichi Online Shop

Hi guys! Nemo Chichi Contact Lens Online Shop IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!


Visit, ADD or LIKE US at:
 
Copyright © Nemo ♥ Achie
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & Chethstudios
Design by Metalab Modified Background by Anna